340 - -
Very tasty cake! Tried different cheesecake pies, but I love this one. It is unusual, or rather, his muffin, the impression that you eat ...baked cheese. Just an amazing pie! The filling can be any which you like! Easy to cook, not burn, rosy and lush! Try it, I highly recommend!
for Easterfor 8th of Marchfor birthdayfor Christmasfor 23rd of Februaryfor Valentine's Day
Ingredients for Emerald cheesecake
- Curd - 200 g
- Margarine - 200 g
- Sugar - 1 Cup.
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Soda - 0.5 tsp.
- Flour - 3 stack.
- Jam - 250 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Emerald cheesecake
Prepare all the ingredients according to the recipe.
• Cottage cheese to wipe through a sieve and RUB with the softened margarine.
• Add sugar, egg and stir.
• Pour the soda, quenched with vinegar and flour and knead the dough.
• Divide the dough into two parts: large and small.
• Of the smaller parts to make stripes.
• Jam to spread on the dough, and put the strips to make a lattice.
• Bake in a pre heated oven 180 degrees for 30 minutes.