Buckwheat porridge with marine notes "Porridge with a faint marine note"
245 30 минут -
Yes, what to write... wanted to eat))))))) yesterday could not neither dinner, nor lunch... woke up in the morning and run to the store to figure for two... and still successfully)))))
Ingredients for Buckwheat porridge with marine notes "Porridge with a faint marine note"
- Buckwheat - 1.5 stack.
- Mussels - 300 g
- Chicken stomachs - 300 g
- Onion - 2 PCs
- Soy sauce - 4 tbsp
Step by step instruction of cooking Buckwheat porridge with marine notes "Porridge with a faint marine note"
1. Recipe buckwheat porridge I've posted before, here it is https://www.povarenok.ru/recipes/show/22676/
2. Prepare a tasty dressing for this, we need to release our mussels and a good wash, remove algae, if any.
3. Chicken liver wash, remove excess on them and cut into stripes.
4. Onions: peel, wash and cut into cubes.
5. In a skillet fry stomachs first 10 minutes (they will give the juice)
6. Add the onions, simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Add soy sauce and seasoning, and then the mussels, simmer for another 10 minutes.
8. Our dressing mixed with buckwheat, and it turns out so yummy.