Yes, what to write... wanted to eat))))))) yesterday could not neither dinner, nor lunch... woke up in the morning and run to the store to figure for two... and still successfully)))))
|Cooking time 30 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Recipe buckwheat porridge I've posted before, here it is https://www.povarenok.ru/recipes/show/22676/
2. Prepare a tasty dressing for this, we need to release our mussels and a good wash, remove algae, if any.
3. Chicken liver wash, remove excess on them and cut into stripes.
4. Onions: peel, wash and cut into cubes.
5. In a skillet fry stomachs first 10 minutes (they will give the juice)
6. Add the onions, simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Add soy sauce and seasoning, and then the mussels, simmer for another 10 minutes.
8. Our dressing mixed with buckwheat, and it turns out so yummy.