For many years looking for the real name of this dish. It seems there was a letter H. So we and our guests began to call him "Ho". So for Korean food, this appetizer has nothing.
|Cooking time 15 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Chop and mix all the greens.
2. The sheet of lavash spread with mayonnaise.
3. Grate a third of the cheese, spreading along the length of the sheet of lavash. If cheese is very salty, you can add finely sliced tomato.
4. Sprinkle with 1 /3 amount of greens.
5. Rolled into a roll.
6. Slice diagonally, put them in a dish.