Found this salad in the depths of the Internet, interested)))) did, it just flew off at once... ))))))) Share))))
|Cooking time 30 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Here are the ingredients we need.
2. Octopus to defrost, pour over boiling water and remove the skin. Fry in sunflower oil for 5 minutes.
If you have fresh baby octopus, remove the beak, and skin, lowering pre-carcass for a few seconds in boiling water, boil for 15-20 minutes, and then sauté 2-3 min.)
3. Cut into slices and fry.
4. While cooking the octopus (if not frozen) in a separate bowl to make the sauce: mix chopped onion, pepper, garlic, chopped parsley, tomato, cut into small pieces and add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Add our roasted octopus and stir, leave in a cool place for 30 minutes.
6. Lettuce put on a plate and pour salad. Decorate boiled eggs, cut into 4 pieces.