Another variant of this simple and tasty appetizer. Sorry, don't have time to take pictures step by step, the visitors were, as they say, on the verge of...
|Cooking time 25 minutes||Number of servings 5|
1.Grate cheese on a fine grater, mix skip through the press garlic and mayonnaise.
2. The rice paper soak in warm water until soft (or according to instructions).
3. On the edge of each sheet put a few leaves of lettuce (only his couch. The base of the leaf, delete, it hard and interfere with the folding of the roll).
4. On top of the lettuce leaf spread cheese filling.
5. Then peeled shrimps.
6. Roll roll.
7. The finished rolls to cool in the fridge for at least an hour, then slice into segments.
8. Place on a platter and sprinkle with dill.