Spicy beetroot in Korean style
102 45 минут 4 порции
Recipe taken from the book "vegetables". The beet taste is not quite, but very tasty, extremely. Try it, it's very simple.
for New Yearfor Easterfor 8th of Marchfor birthdayfor Christmasfor 23rd of Februaryfor Valentine's Day
Ingredients for Spicy beetroot in Korean style
- Garlic - 2 the tooth.
- Shallots - 1 piece
- Chili - 1/2 PCs
- Coriander - 1/2 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- Sunflower oil - 1.5 tbsp
- Beets - 300 g
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp
Step by step instruction of cooking Spicy beetroot in Korean style
1. Clear raw beets, grate it fine strips, season with salt, add vinegar, let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Thinly slice the onion and garlic. Crushed coriander seeds and chilli in a mortar.
3. Spread the beets slide, on top put the onion, garlic, coriander and chili.
4. Heat vegetable (corn) oil skovordku, add olive oil "extra virgin" and pour this mixture beets.
5. Mix well, let stand in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.