249 120 минут 6 порции
And here is another recipe for the contest "new year tastes of the planet". Because without Kazakh Kazakhs Toya will not be!
for New Year
Ingredients for Burschka tree
- Flour - 2 stack.
- Yeast - 1 tbsp
- Ayran - 1/2 stack.
- Sugar - 3 tbsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Butter - 50 g
- Chicken egg - 2 PCs
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 l
- Raisins - 10 PCs
Step by step instruction of cooking Burschka tree
1. From flour, ayran (the yogurt), sugar, salt and yeast put the yeast mixture. Yogurt can replace milk. But the neighbor-Kazakh (from which I took the advice) said that yogurt is better.
2. In the risen dough add eggs, melted butter.
3. Then add the remaining flour and knead the dough. Leave it 2 hours to rise.
4. The finished dough roll out to a thickness of 0.7-1 cm.
Cut glass mugs. My roommate said, "must be cut baursaks round, to look nice, neat". I did just that.
4. Fry in a large quantitative of vegetable oil until Golden brown.
If You ask why paluska so little tea - so it is accepted among the Kazakhs, pour a little tea, so that the guest could stay around longer, drinking palosco for paluski - an indication that the guest is welcome here.