Pilaf-curry Turkey "Marusya"
94 - 10 порции
Spicy, delicious dish with tender meat diet poultry.
Ingredients for Pilaf-curry Turkey "Marusya"
- Turkey - 1 kg
- Figure - 1 kg
- Carrots - 4 PCs
- Onion - 2 PCs
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp
- Curry - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 piece
- Vegetable oil
Step by step instruction of cooking Pilaf-curry Turkey "Marusya"
1. Passeruem onions in enough oil for a few minutes.
2. Add to the onions carrots, shredded on a coarse grater. Fry over high heat for a few minutes.
3. Add to the vegetables, the Turkey, pre-marinated in sweet white wine, chopped into pieces with a diameter of approximately 2 cm.
Bring to a boil, turn down the gas gas.
4. Add spices: curry, tomato paste, salt (a little perezalivat)
Leave to stew until ready. About 10 minutes
5. Drown in the meat of a whole, unpeeled head of garlic.
6. Put the washed rice. Fill with boiling water so that the water was above the level of the rice by about 1 cm. Pierce the rice stick to the water has penetrated into our dish evenly. Close tightly with a lid and leave to languish.
7. After 15-20 minutes open the lid and check risotto for cooked rice.
If the rice is ready, turn off the gas.
8. Mix thoroughly the dish. And your risotto is ready!