Double casserole "Forty five minutes"
87 120 минут 10 порции
Forty-five minutes, for You it is a lot or a little?! Probably, when you are late or having fun in a good company, they run fast is negligible. But if you're a student, and the academic year, after a long summer vacation just started, they seem to be eternity, after all forty-five minutes is the time allotted for the lesson. Not everyone is able to sit someone Cerceda on the Desk, someone actively balaboly, well, someone may go to sleep. But when I cook a tasty dish, forty-five minutes pass quietly, and sometimes not enough. But if the cooking is timed to the holiday, such as evening high school friends when you want to delight and surprise people who have not seen, to remember the warm nostalgic times, to spend a little more time worth it, maybe spending more time. A dish I would have prepared for a meeting classmates, cannot be called rapid, largely because of the decorative component. For all this "beauty" lies still and soft and an exquisite cheese-pistachio taste, on the one hand, a rich meat and mushroom, reminiscent of a lasagna. Believe me, it's delicious!!! For the contest "Night school friends."
Ingredients for Double casserole "Forty five minutes"
- Pork - 200 g
- Cheese - 300 g
- Mushrooms - 200 g
- Eggplant - 1 piece
- Tomato - 4 PCs
- Cucumber - 1 piece
- Pistachios - 200 g
- Cannelloni - 1/2 cat.
- Noodles - 1/2 cat.
- Vermicelli - 1 cat.
- Melissa - 1 tsp.
- Paprika sweet
- Vegetable oil
Step by step instruction of cooking Double casserole "Forty five minutes"
1. Three tomatoes clear skin, rinsing it with boiling water. Cut into medium cubes. Sauté in butter, coriander, turmeric, garlic, black pepper. 150 g of pistachio nuts to grind into crumbs.
2. Hard cheese grate on a fine grater, add the crushed pistachios and a tablespoon of tomato mixture obtained.
3. Knead the cheese mass. The density of it should resemble a paste or dough. On the parchment lay a handful of pistachio nuts, put on top of the curd and begin, remembering school lessons of labor, forming the head, while not paying attention to the details. The resulting workpiece put into the fridge.
4. Meanwhile, boil the meat with salt, pepper, lemon balm, garlic. Meat is important not to digest. In the remaining tomato mixture, add salt, dill and parsley. Ready meat is cut into small pieces, combine with part of the tomato mass to solid consistency.
5. Cut the mushrooms into small pieces, fry in butter with salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, and dill. Cool.
6. Boil the cannelloni in salted water 5 mins, dry and cool. The same we do with besbarmak noodles. After, on the foil, spread besbarmak noodles in book form. The joints put lapped.
Cannelloni filled with meat and mushroom mix, spread on the noodles in the form of alternating filling and leaving allowances on the edges.
7. The remaining tomato mass of neatly stacked filled cannelloni. It is important that the weight is not too liquid but not too thick to prevent spreading or dry dishes.
Form the book: the folded left edge, top cover besbarmak noodles. Wrap in foil and send in a preheated 180 C oven for 10 min.
8. While the blank books are cooked, cut the eggplant along with small thickness plates. Sprinkle with salt, leave for 20 min (to avoid bitterness), wash and fry in vegetable oil with salt, pepper, dill and parsley. Cool.
9. Instant noodles brew, adding 1 tbsp of turmeric. Let cool (the same way I prepared the parchment, adding more and paprika).
10. Soft cheese grind in a blender. Roll the resulting mass as filler billet heads and hands, forming small parts and daversa image. Of the remaining (scrap) peel eggplant, cut eyes, eyebrows, tomato - lips. Paprika gives color.
11. A carpeted sheet of prepared parchment. In book form ready eggplant spread on the top slices of tomato, then a blank book. Completing the image, cutting off excess.