Oatmeal with fruit tarts and cream
67 60 минут 9 порции
Oatmeal with fruit tarts, whipped cream and a sprinkling of caramel cereal. Soft dough, sweet fruits, delicate cream and crunchy topping. Delicate, airy and delicious tarts.
Ingredients for Oatmeal with fruit tarts and cream
- Oat flakes - 200 g
- Sugar - 150 g
- Flour - 200 g
- Chicken egg - 3 PCs
- Milk - 50 ml
- Apple - 2 PCs
- Banana - 1 piece
- Cream - 200 ml
- Vanilla sugar - 8 g
- Butter - 25 g
- Cinnamon - 0.5 tsp.
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp.
Step by step instruction of cooking Oatmeal with fruit tarts and cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Oatmeal pour cold milk and set aside.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the yolks with sugar until a homogeneous mass.
3. In the mixture to enter flour and cereals...
4. ...mix well.
5. Proteins vzbit in a solid foam.
6. In the dough add 1.5 tbsp of protein. Again mix well.
8. Bake tarts in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then take out and cool slightly, then carefully remove the tarts from the molds.
9. Melt the butter in a frying pan.
10. Add in the oil, cereal and sugar (2 tbsp). Mix well and fry until then, until cereal begins to brown. As soon as the flakes will become slightly brownish tint, immediately remove them from heat.
11. Put on plate and add the cinnamon. Cool.
12. Apples peel and remove the core, bananas peeled. Cut fruit pieces, pour water and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft.
13. In the prepared fruit, add 1 tablespoon of sugar (or more, guided by your taste and the sweetness of the fruit) and blend it using a blender.
14. For baskets to put the fruit puree.
15. In cream add the vanilla sugar and lemon juice and blend until education sturdy peaks.
16. Whipped cream shift into a pastry syringe and squeeze out a portion for each basket.
17. On top of the tarts sprinkle caramel cereal.