This casserole will impress those who love olives, lots of sweet peppers and, of course, meat. Juicy, flavorful, delicious - it has no disadvantages. And it tastes better the next day, which is convenient when you need to cook something not on the same day.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes of side 1 cm (I cut the larger and it made the casserole more loose, so smaller is better). Lightly fry in a pan with olive oil and set aside.
2. Cut onion finely and saute until transparent in a frying pan after the potatoes and remove from the pan.
4. Add the beef and fry it.
5. Here add the potatoes, onion, Chile and green olives, sliced in half. Season with salt and pepper and season with paprika.
6. Beat eggs with cream, salt and pepper.
7. A lot of meat and vegetables to shift in the oiled form and pour the egg mixture.
8. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until tender. Optionally, sprinkle with grated cheese.
Serve warm. Bon appetit!