Stumbled upon this recipe while wandering through the Internet, but here it is not found, it turned out wonderful. I decided to share.
|Cooking time 25 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Apples to grate, at the request of peel.
2. Mix semolina, flour, baking powder, sugar.
3. Put one layer of dry mix on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil
4. On top lay a layer of apples.
5. Then put another "dry" layer.
6. And layer of apples.
7. On top sprinkle with grated butter. (To suffer with a cheese grater is not necessary, so just sprinkled on top, too, but I suffer). Now the pan put into the oven at temperature 200 - 220 °C for 20 - 25 minutes.
Bon appetit :-)