With such an abundance of squash and zucchini in the beds need to be used where possible. The option of cooking zucchini is unusual, due to his appearance, and the filling is also interesting. And these little ones are well suited to beer.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Zucchini cut into thin slices. Add salt after 2 minutes to dry out.
2. Carrots grate on medium grater, finely chop the onion and it all sauté in 2 tbsp olive oil.
3. Add meat (I have not chopped and milled on a large mesh meat), fry and simmer for 3 minutes. Cool. Mix with egg yolk, cream, breadcrumbs, grated cheese and Basil. Salt.
4. Zucchini, placing slices crosswise, and fillings molded little ones as pictured. And then optional - you can fry in a pan, then put out under the lid. I love to bake in the oven at 180 degrees on the grill, lightly sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. After 20 minutes you can enjoy.