A few words about the recipe: cooked very quickly and easily. The result is a delicious cookie that melts in your mouth (I'm not sure it is possible to say :-[ ). It is important not to overdo in the oven, because the dough is very delicate and will crumble! The recipe comes from a very respectable magazine and cookies were offered in the company's dessert wines. We really liked this combination.
|Cooking time 50 minutes||Number of servings 8|
1. In a food processor to combine flour, nuts, sugar, cinnamon and salt and process to a state of flour.
2. To the peanut flour and add cubes of butter and with your hands to bring to a homogeneous mass.
3. Add the yolk.
4. Lightly knead the dough until soft.
5. Put the dough between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll out with a rolling pin to a diameter of 15 cm and leave in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
6. With a knife divide into 8 triangles and decorate with halves of nuts.
7. Send in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 180*C. Until our triangles warm, need a knife and split to go.
When completely cool, decorate with chocolate.