And again, I am with the cake recipe with my favorite gooseberry. With the appearance of a conventional pie, but it is the highlight. In the part of the test is added to coffee and cocoa, and combined with a sour gooseberry this cake turns out very juicy and delicious.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. RUB the eggs with sugar, add salt and vanilla sugar and beat for about 5 minutes in a foam. To enter the softened butter, flour and baking powder.
2. In 1/3 of dough add cocoa and coffee.
4. Then bright and with a spoon to flatten, making marble stains.
5. Spread on top of berries. Bake pie in a preheated 175 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
6. For meringue, beat egg whites with salt and, continuing to whisk, pour a trickle of sugar. Starch and sift together with the zest to mix with proteins.
7. To get the cake out of the oven. The oven temperature raised to 220 degrees. Whipped for meringue protein mass to shift into a pastry bag with a nozzle with a diameter of 11 mm, and the surface of the cake bars. Pie put back in the oven for 5-6 minutes, keeping the temperature 220 degrees. The oven off and leave cake in it for 5 minutes, then remove. The cake is ready.
I baked based on the norm, so the photo is a small pie.