One evening the idea came to me to try to make ice cream with the addition of cream cheese, because cream cheese is delicious, goes with cheese, too. Turned out very tasty! I also added raspberries, any other fruit.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Take the cream intended for whipping. I President of 35.1%. Whisk them for about a minute.
2. Add cream cheese and powdered sugar and again beat into a soft mousse.
3. In milk pour the berries (if not them, then the milk pour in the cream and cottage cheese), crushed with a blender and mix with cream cheese mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into ice-cream maker and set for 15-20 minutes (I had 15 minutes there was a thick mass).
5. Distribute ice cream in molds and put in freezer for 1-2 hours.
My toddler ate 2 portions :)