I have long wanted to prepare this salad, but somehow wasn't, and today, on his birthday, I decided enjoyed. This salad was called simply "Riga", but when I bought specially for this salad with sprats and saw the name of the manufacturer"Riga gold", the name I liked it so much that I just called. The salad is prepared quickly, taste a favorite dish in the Soviet era - sandwich with cucumber and protingai. As well as visiting me was my parents and my husband, this salad has become for them a pleasant memory of the past. On the website there are recipes of salads with sprats, but they differ in composition from my recipe, I hope I will not repeat.
|Cooking time 35 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. Wash rice with cold water until the clear water, then pour hot water, salt and boil for 20 minutes on low heat. Then drain in a sieve and rinse well with cold water.
2. Eggs, chopped not very finely. Cucumber - half rings.
3. Sprats drain in a sieve and drain off the oil.
4. Cut sprats - each fish into three pieces.
5. Combine rice with green peas, sardines, eggs, chopped dill and cucumbers.
6. Season with salt and pepper (note that sprats are salty) and salad with mayonnaise.
7. Bon appetit! And this is the first bouquets from the guests :)