Chocolate+Raspberry, especially if it's dark chocolate, the enjoyment is guaranteed to everyone, even those who do not tolerate dark chocolate - a personal experience, I favor the milk chocolate. The recipe comes from the book 60 Best Chocolate Recipes - winter 2012. This roll will decorate any event and will be a perfect dessert for the whole family.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Melt the chocolate with 2 tablespoons of warm water. Allow to cool to room temperature.
2. 9 egg yolks beat until pale yellow on medium speed, when the yolks start to thicken, 3 to 5 minutes, add 1/2 stack. sugar and whisk until bright yellow color, and to thicken, 2 minutes.
3. On low speed, beat with a mixer, the chocolate.
4. Add cocoa and salt and stir, do not beat.
5. 9 protein mix on high speed for 30 seconds until they increase in volume. Increase speed of mixer and add 1/2 stack. sugar rain, beat 3 minutes until soft peaks form. 1/2 weight of proteins mix, do not whip, the chocolate dough to the same color, then mix the other half until smooth.
6. Protiven grease with oil, cover with paper, grease paper with butter and sprinkle with flour. Pour in the batter. Bake for 22-25 minutes at 180C.
7. While the loaf is in the oven, prepare a towel, sprinkle with cocoa, coating completely towel. Hot roll, turn on the towel, remove the paper and wrap the roll. Allow to cool completely.
8. Filling: Prepare a pot of boiling water. In bowl combine 2 protein, 1/2 sugar and a whisper of salt and mix lightly.
9. Put the bowl into a pot of boiling water, boiling water should be to the level of proteins. Beat with a mixer proteins 90 seconds.
10. Remove proteins with boiling water and beat with a mixer for 3 minutes, before cooling and thickening proteins.
11. On medium speed of mixer,add tablespoons of butter at room temperature.
12.On low speed of mixer, add the raspberry liqueur, I have juice frozen raspberries.
13. In casseroles connect cream, sugar, 1/2 Cup water, and cocoa. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring, until thick.
15. The cooled roll to expand and lubricate the protein, add raspberries as desired and wrap in a roll.
16. Skip the glaze through a sieve.
17. To pour our roll icing.