What can I say... the cake, of course, was a success, such scusatemi not advise to try before going to sleep, and then you eat poltora. The combination of flavors is just perfect in this fabulous idyll called cake. Can also be sure that the cake is easy to prepare, I cook it with my daughter on his hands (1 year and 1 month) well son, of course, helped to decorate the cake. The cake is taken from the book "500 Best Cakes and Sweets".
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. For the pastry we need 4 eggs in a bowl, combine 2 eggs+2 egg yolks. Beat on low speed 1 minute. Increase speed of mixer to medium speed, gradually add 1/2 Cup sugar. Beat until thick and pale in color, 3 minutes. Add vanilla.
2. 2 protein - lather. Sprinkle with 1 tsp sugar and whisk until soft peaks form, 1 minute. Sprinkle with remaining 5 tsp. sugar and whisk until glossy, about 30 seconds.
3. 1/2 weight of proteins add to the yolks and mix gently.
4. To combine flour and cocoa, sift 3 times. Add 1/2 of the mass to the yolks, stir gently. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
5. form grease with oil, cover with paper and grease again. Pour the batter and bake at 200 C for 10-12 minutes, it took me 15 minutes. Remove, allow to cool and cut in half.
6. Brazil nuts roast and grind.
7. Beat 3 protein to increase in volume. Add the sugar and beat until glossy. Add 1 tablespoon of coffee extract and nuts, stir.
8. On baking paper draw a circle with the same diameter as the cake. Spread 1/2 of the weight of proteins in a circle. We need 2 of these. Bake for 1 hour at 150 C.
9. For the delicious cream we need to melt the chocolate + 2 tbsp coffee extract+2 tbsp water. Whip the cream and add the chocolate. Korzh grease cream.
10. On top of the crust, chilled meringue. Oil cream. Again the meringue. Again cream. Then the cake and cover the whole cake with cream.
Decorate as desired, I have coffee and chocolate triangles, my son made them and decorated the cake.