Here are some interesting cupcakes I found Neelys family, TV chefs. I've made them out of curiosity: chocolate + spicy red pepper... what can I say - interesting combination, no one could guess the twist, but I never gave.... So, dear cooks, the secret only you know!
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Connect butter, chocolate, cinnamon, red pepper, nutmeg in a saucepan. Melt everything on low heat.
2. Combine flour, powdered sugar, eggs, yolks, vanilla and almond (extract) and whisk until smooth.
3. Add the melted chocolate (slightly cooled) and mix until smooth.
4. Cookie cutters (6 PCs) grease with butter, sprinkle 1/2 tsp of sugar to the bottom of the molds. To fill the dough.
5. Bake at 200 C for adults is 12 minutes, for children - 15 minutes.
Here is the cut cake for children.
And this cut cupcakes for adults.