To begin with, the aroma of coffee and chocolate in the last 6 days persistently lives at home, and today's recipe is no exception: the batter with the taste of coffee, the filling - chocolate and berries, which themselves are already delicious. Recipe taken from the book "The Best Baking".
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. For the dough, combine the flour, sugar and butter and process the crumbs. Add the egg yolks, coffee and water. The dough will be soft, not sticky, pleasant feeling.
2. Wrap in cellophane and put in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 6 pieces, roll out in molds (d = 10 cm), the bottom pierce with a fork. I have the diameter of the cups smaller, so I got 10 PCs.
4. Cover the dough with foil and put beans on top. Send in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 C, remove the foil with beans back in the oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool in tins.
5. For the filling, Combine the cream and 1/2 stack. jam of blackberries, but raspberries or other fruit. On low heat bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add chocolate and 2 tbsp liqueur, stirring until smooth. Allow to cool.
6. Baskets to fill with chocolate filling and refrigerate for 40 minutes.
7. Fill baskets with fruit and brush with glaze: 1/4 Cup jam + 1 tbsp liqueur, dissolve on low heat. Store in the refrigerator before serving.