Coconut cupcakes with curd cream
64 75 минут 20 порции
The author of the recipe - a famous TV show chef Ina (ina) Garten. I want to say that she is a master of his craft, its culinary programs are designed with taste, and I often cook directly what you see on her show, the husband is always this happy! This recipe I found in one of culinary magazine. I cooked it specially for the brother of my husband and his beautiful wife, as we live far apart and seldom meet, and I'm very glad that I chose these cupcakes, they turned out delicious, very tender, I especially liked the cream (and I'm not a fan of creams).
Ingredients for Coconut cupcakes with curd cream
- Essence - 2 tsp.
- Flour - 3 stack.
- Leavening agent - 1 tsp.
- Soda - 1/2 tsp.
- Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Yogurt - 1 Cup.
- Coconut - 400 g
- Cream cheese - 450 g
- Powdered sugar - 3 1/2 stack.
- Sugar - 2 stack.
- Chicken egg - 5 PCs
- Vanilla essence - 2 1/2 tsp.
- Butter - 680 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Coconut cupcakes with curd cream
1. To connect 340 g butter with sugar and beat with a mixer for 5 minutes. Reduce speed of mixer and add eggs, after each beat well. Add vanilla extract (1 1/2 tsp) and nutmeg(1 1/2 tsp) and mix well.
2. To combine and mix sifted flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Add flour and yogurt to the butter in 3 stages, beginning and ending with flour.
3. Add coconut and mix well.
4. To make shape cups for muffins, fill the dough.
5. In the oven - 160 C, 30 minutes.
6. Connect the cream cheese, butter and extracts of vanilla and almonds. Whisk until creamy. Add the powdered sugar and whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
7. Decorate with cream cupcakes.
8. Optional sprinkle of coconut.