402 - -
Yes, this is the favorite cookies of U.S. President Barack Obama. In one of the magazines I found a battle of two sides, this time cooking battle! Very tasty cookies, quantity 70 PCs it seemed to me very large, but now I have another Grand so 15, so I assure you that the cookies are very tasty! The original recipe requires black and white chocolate, I was not white, I replaced it with a peanut.
Ingredients for Presidential cookies
- Flour - 2 1/4 cups.
- Soda - 1 tsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Butter - 225 g
- Margarine - 190 g
- Sugar - 3/4 stack.
- Brown sugar - 3/4 stack.
- Vanilla - 1 tsp.
- Chicken egg - 2 PCs
- White chocolate - 1 Cup.
- Dark chocolate - 1 Cup.
- Nuts - 2 stack.
Step by step instruction of cooking Presidential cookies
2. To combine flour, soda and salt and mix well.
3. Reduce the mixer speed to minimum and gradually add flour.
4. Add the white chocolate (my peanut) and nuts, black and mix with a wooden spoon.
5. The pan is NOT to smear anything. On a baking sheet spread the tablespoon of dough - do NOT give him any form.
6. Bake for 12 minutes at 190 C.
7. Here is a beautiful cookie, and what vkusneishee!
Photo from the magazine, Michelle Obama says: "Every night we get together with Barack and the girls for a family dinner with healthy food and family conversation.", etc.
1. To combine oil, margarine, sugar, white and brown, vanilla, mix on medium speed with a mixer. Add the eggs, beating well after each.