Pistachio cupcakes with cherries
102 35 минут 18 порции
Pistachios + cherries is a masterpiece, a wonderful combination of flavors! These delicious cakes go from the table in minutes!
Ingredients for Pistachio cupcakes with cherries
- Pistachios - 1 Cup.
- Flour - 2/3 of the stack.
- Soda - 2 tsp.
- Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Powdered sugar - 1 1/3 Cup.
- Chicken egg - 4 PCs
- Butter - 170 g
- Cherry - 18 PCs
Step by step instruction of cooking Pistachio cupcakes with cherries
1. Connect and smash the pistachios, flour, soda and salt to flour.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar.
3. To the eggs add the pistachio flour, stir until smooth.
4. Gradually pour in the melted butter (slightly cooled butter), and mix well.
5. Pour 2 tablespoons of the batter into the muffin tin (grease or line the paper cups). Send in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 C.
6. Remove from oven and on top put the cherries and again send in the oven for 12 minutes.
7. Fully cooled cupcakes sprinkle as desired.