The recipe for the salad I gave the mother in law. I did it once and now it's every time on the holiday table. Very gentle, pleasant taste (correct name don't know, was named in honor of mother-in-law).
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. Cook fillets, cut into cubes, spread with mayonnaise.
2. Crab sticks cut, put in chicken fillet, mayonnaise
3. Canned pineapple cut into cubes, put in crab, mayonnaise.
4. Cut the green onions, crumble the pineapple.
5. Eggs cut into cubes, put onions, grease mayonnaise.
6. Tomatoes cut into cubes, put into eggs, make mayonnaise mesh.