This salad of roasted eggplant with tomatoes and pickled onions ideal for kebabs, steaks and other portioned dishes of lamb or pork. As a side dish, or snack. This recipe took me a few kebab houses in our area (I'm so proud of... it's Nice). Really like men (mine in particular).
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Wash/dry veggies/herbs. Onion cut into half rings.
2. Pickle onions. While we prepare everything else, he comes "before condition".
In the layout I specified 4 tbsp, you look at the size of the bulbs. Remember that blue bow will lose a little color, white - the taste will be softer. 9% vinegar diluted 1:1 and fill with the onion sliced. Leave until better times.
3. Cormorants cut into four or six pieces ( I never soaked eggplant, lose this unique bitterness, if you think this is unacceptable - soak in salt water for 10-15 minutes).
4. Next, we need to cook them. Fry or bake in the oven. I usually oiled tassel (olive or any other) and then salt (if soaked - do not add salt!). Bake on a baking sheet in the form. You can fry in a skillet until tender. Baked eggplant lower in calories, takes less oil. You choose.
6. Now mix in the bowl all this happiness (the eggplant should be cool). The oil is not added, it will be enough oiled eggplant. Onions from the marinade pressing is not trying. Diluted vinegar also plays a role.
Now the salad needs to stand for 10 minutes so all the ingredients are "married". Be sure to try! You may not have enough salt or oil. Add the missing.