This is a favorite cake of Elizabeth II. The secret of making The Royal Wedding Cake revealed Darren McGrady, the former Royal chef. From now on, and I love it: cake is quick, delicious, unusual, and to create it requires minimal effort from only a refrigerator (stove is needed for melting the chocolate), to prepare this dish will child, and maybe your second half. In this case, You will definitely feel like a Queen!
|Cooking time -||Number of servings 6|
1. Softened butter RUB with sugar in a bowl white.
2. Melt dark chocolate for the filling (100 grams), can the old fashioned way in a water bath, in the microwave.
3. While the chocolate melts, take our cookies. Breaks into small pieces (the size of a pumpkin seed). Put aside.
4. Add the melted chocolate to the butter mixture with sugar, well in this case disturbing.
5. Added to the mixture egg.
6. Combine the mixture with the cookie dough.
7. Put the mass into shape (roughly 15 inches in diameter and a height of 6 inches), greased it with oil, and even better lined with parchment paper. It is important to compact the mixture because the cake then turn it upside down.
8. Sent to the future cake in the refrigerator for at least three hours or in the freezer for an hour.
9. Get the cake back and leave to stand for a bit. Turn it upside down to make it easier to pour, we put on the grill. You can put on a plate, and the edges to lay pieces of parchment: they are easy to clean and not stain the dish.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate for enrobing.
10. Cover the cake with chocolate, levelling the top and sides with a spatula. Leave to congeal.
11. Decorate with nuts or pieces of chocolate (I usually melt the chocolate and leave to harden in a shape mold for ice).
By the way, according to the chef, Her Majesty prefers to wash down the cake with a Cup of Earl Grey tea.
Bon appetit! (and here I want to add: "because You deserve it!")