Once upon a time I bought the book "Delicious potato dishes", but for some reason I forgot about it, and now found and use it with pleasure. This salad is hearty and delicious, a great substitute for dinner!
|Cooking time 35 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Wash potatoes and boil in the skin for 25 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and cut into cubes.
2. Potatoes and capers folded into a bowl (capers in the store barely found, if You, like me, the problem with the capers, that is fine, green olives).
3. Tomatoes cut into halves.
4. Olives if large, cut in half, smaller ones left whole.
5. Cook sausage, cool and cut into small cubes.
6. Onions cut into rings.
7. Add in a bowl the tomatoes, olives, sausage and onions.
8. To prepare the filling, lightly beat vinegar with oil, salt, pepper. Pour this sauce salad. Allow 30 minutes to infuse.
9. Now you can enjoy! My husband was delighted with the harmonious combination of ingredients and tasty dressing, because I did it from your home vinegar, and it turned out very tasty and fragrant.