This cookie I baked mom. Then, for me, a little sweet, great joy was not only have those cookies but also to help mom with their cooking. The joy they bring me now: the efforts from the hostess minimum required, dough can be prepared for the future, and if an unexpected guest has already stepped over the threshold, this easy bake, You will always come to the rescue.
|Cooking time 40 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Softened butter mixed with sugar.
2. Add the egg, beat in flour and salt. Mix well.
3. Divide the dough into two equal parts. First leave aside, in the second add cocoa batter should evenly be painted.
4. If not going to bake and want to share the joy of eating these cookies with guests, put the dough in the freezer. There it can be kept for up to three months.
5. But we tried the biscuits, we now give! Then paragraph 4 is omitted, and two tests (the version with cocoa and without) in turn roll out to a thickness of about half centimeter. Put them on top of each other.
6. Roll into a roll, slightly primina hands to two layers stick together better.
7. The resulting roll wrap in cling film or put in a bag. Sent in the freezer. Get an hour (or leave it there if bake is not going).
8. Cut sausages with a thickness of about one centimeter.
9. Spread on a baking sheet. Keep your distance, keep in mind that cookies can "crawl". Bake in a hot oven at 200 degrees, 7-10 minutes.