108 - -
Don't know about You, but I have a season sauerkraut already in full swing. This recipe I have waited for since summer, I raved about it and finally I made it and was stunned by the fireworks of taste. So delicious and flavorful casseroles I have ever tasted. If You are interested, go to my page with the recipe.
Ingredients for Corn-cabbage casserole
- Milk - 0.5 l
- Corn grits - 100 g
- Chicken egg - 7 PCs
- Corn - 80 g
- Tomato - 2 PCs
- Red sweet pepper - 1 piece
- Salami - 50 g
- Cream - 100 ml
- Black pepper
- Sauerkraut - 300 g
- Cheese - 100 g
- Green onions - 0,5 Puig.
Step by step instruction of cooking Corn-cabbage casserole
1. Milk bring to the boil 0.5 tsp salt. Add grits and simmer for 5-10 minutes (I had grits are very finely ground, so it took me 2 minutes).
2. Have 2 eggs and separate whites from yolks and whip them into a foam. The remaining 2 egg yolks to postpone for cereals, the rest of the eggs need to fill the casserole.
3. Corn drain in a colander.
4. Then corn and 2 egg yolks to enter into the corn porridge. Then mix in the whites.
5. Tomatoes peel and seeds and cut into cubes.
6. Pepper cut in half, remove seeds and cut into crosswise strips.
7. Salami (I had bacon) cut into narrow wedges.
8. Cream mix with the remaining eggs.
9. Salt, pepper, season with nutmeg and a pinch of sugar. Add the sauerkraut.
10. Then the tomatoes, sweet peppers, salami and 2/3 of cheese. Mix well.
11. Form for baking grease and put corn porridge in waves.
12. Vegetable mass to fill cavities.
13. Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
14. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
15. To get out of shape. I have a form for braids, here came this beauty.
16. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped green onions. You can now try.