The Berlin potato salad
0.7k 45 минут -
Another interesting recipe salad with potatoes. Highlight it in the sauce - it has beer! Unexpected and interesting taste of the salad, I think, they will interest, and maybe not only them.
Ingredients for The Berlin potato salad
- Potatoes - 750 g
- Dill - 1 Puig.
- Shallots - 4 PCs
- Cream - 200 ml
- Melted butter - 2 tbsp
- Mustard - 1 tbsp
- Beer - 3 tbsp.
- Chicken egg - 3 PCs
- Black pepper
Step by step instruction of cooking The Berlin potato salad
1. Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. To drain the water. Cool potatoes and cut it into cubes.
2. Fresh cucumber cut into slices and sprinkle with salt.
3. Pickled cucumbers cut into small pieces (I had pickles, so I cut up the slices).
4. Dill minced, onion diced (unfortunately, the shallots we do not sell, I took the onions).
5. Mix cucumber, onion, pickled cucumbers, potatoes and half the dill.
6. For the sauce mix the cream, melted butter, mustard and beer. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Eggs clean, mix the egg yolks with the sauce, and the whites diced.
8. Salad to sauce and decorate with proteins and greens.