I liked this recipe what cabbage can do in a small amount into a 1 l jar, Kale turns crispy and is eaten very quickly.
|Cooking time 20 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Cabbage finely chop, add salt, sugar. To grind by hand.
2. Wash apples, cut into wedges (seeds removed).
3. Carrots wash and grate on a coarse grater.
4. The cabbage is mixed with apples and carrots, add caraway seeds and stir (without cumin).
5. Put in a quart jar mix well trombate with the aid of a wooden pestle.
6. Send it to ferment at room temperature for a few days (I have 3 days). Cover with a cloth or cabbage leaf. The resulting foam periodically removed. Every day (at least once) with a knife to pierce the cabbage to the bottom.
7. After the final fermentation process to move a container of sauerkraut in a cool place (I have in the fridge).