A basket made of choux pastry, filled with fruit and berries, caramel glaze is delicious and beautiful!
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 6|
Ingredients for baskets:
1. The wheat flour – 50 g;
2. Eggs – 3 PCs;
3. Margarine – 50 g;
4. Salt.1/4 tsp
1. Sour cream – 200 g;
2. Sugar– 1 glass;
3. Vanillin – 0.5 tsp.
The process of cooking baskets:
1. In a saucepan, add 1 Cup of water, bring to a boil.
2. Then drop the oil into the water, sprinkle with salt.
3. Once the butter has melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the flour.
4. Eggs, beat. Introduce them in small portions to the dough, stirring constantly.
5. Sprinkle with flour a baking sheet and spread on it a teaspoon of strips for the basket and a great arc for the handle to the basket.
6. Preheat oven to 200oC and place in it strips for 20 minutes.
7. Sour cream mix with sugar and vanilla and whisk. Get the sour cream.
Fruits and berries in caramel:
1. Fruits and berries are different – 300 gr.
2. Vegetable oil for greasing gratings – 1 tbsp
1. Sugar – 1 Cup
2. Water – 4,5 tbsp.
The cooking process:
Dilute in a saucepan sugar 4-5 spoons of water and put on very low heat. Cook the sugar, stirring constantly, until until a drop will not cease to spread if drip on a saucer. Add to the syrup 1 teaspoon of almond oil. Dip each tiny berry in the syrup and lay out on a dish, greased with almond oil. When the icing dries, dip the berries again.
Collect basket: Dip each stick in the sour cream and put the basket on the plate. A basket filled with berries and fruit in caramel. It turns out beautiful!