Turkey meatballs with eggplant and zucchini
61 - -
Treat yourself to a juicy and flavorful Turkey meatballs in combination with eggplant, zucchini, and you will not regret it. Basil gives the dish a rich flavor, along with tomatoes and vegetables, it turns out wonderfully tasty sauce.
Ingredients for Turkey meatballs with eggplant and zucchini
- Turkey - 700 g
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Cheese - 30 g
- Bread - 2 lost.
- Eggplant - 1 piece
- Zucchini - 1 piece
- Bow white - 1 piece
- Tomatoes in own juice - 400 g
- Black pepper
- Vegetable oil
Step by step instruction of cooking Turkey meatballs with eggplant and zucchini
1. To grate 1/3 of the bulb (supposed to be 1 tbsp. of mass).
2. Crumble the white bread and add to the onions.
3. Add the egg and grated cheese and stir until smooth.
4. Add the beef to this mixture and season with salt and pepper.
5. Shape the stuffing balls and fry them on all sides in vegetable oil.
6. Add to the pan the tomatoes, mash them with a fork, add the Basil.
7. Put the previously cooked meatballs to the vegetables, salt to taste, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
8. When serving, garnish with olives.