Liver pate with pieces of meat
149 180 минут 20 порции
Delicious pashtetik, which may be one of the decorations festive table.
Ingredients for Liver pate with pieces of meat
- Flour - 250 g
- Butter - 275 g
- Chicken egg - 4 PCs
- Pork - 400 g
- Chicken fillet - 100 g
- Beef liver - 750 g
- Cognac - 25 ml
- Onion - 2 PCs
- Carrots - 1 piece
- Black pepper
- Yolk egg - 1 piece
Step by step instruction of cooking Liver pate with pieces of meat
1. Knead the dough by mixing the flour, salt, butter and egg. Roll into a ball, wrap with foil, remove for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
2. The greens and wash the meat and dry. Onions and carrots cleaned, cut into large chunks. Place in a food processor the liver, 100g of butter, herbs, onion, carrots, chop into mincemeat. Season with salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and mix thoroughly.
3. Pork, fillet of Turkey and chicken cut into cubes. In a pan heat 20g of butter and fry the pork, Turkey and chicken until lightly Golden.
4. Roll out 2/3 of the dough into a thin layer. The remaining roll the dough into a thin layer and cut out the "lid" of the size of the baking dish
5. Form of grease with remaining butter, lay a large piece of baking paper so that an overhang is created. Spread to form a large layer of dough so that is also an overhang is created. Put the stuffing: 1/2 uncooked ground beef, 1/2 roasted pieces of pork, Turkey and chicken.Then put cut lengthways on two parts of the eggs, the remaining pieces of meat and stuffing.
6. Cover the stuffing with a lid of dough. With wet hands, stung the edge, the extra dough to cut with scissors. From the remnants of dough to cut out leaves and decorate top of pate.
7. selati a small hole in the center and using a syringe to pour the brandy.From top to anoint beaten egg yolk slightly, to close the hanging edges of the parchment. Bake in a preheated 200°C oven for 1.30 hours.
8. Ready pie slice a La carte pieces.