Rhine potatoes with cumin and spicy cheese
125 - -
Baked potatoes with cumin, I think many have tried, and in combination with spicy cheese? A very simple dish, with minimal ingredients, but at the same time tasty and filling.
Ingredients for Rhine potatoes with cumin and spicy cheese
- Potatoes - 5-6 PCs
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- Cumin - 3 tbsp.
- Curd - 300 g
- Cream - 150-200 ml
- Garlic - 1 tooth.
- Parsley - 0,5 Puig.
- Black pepper
Step by step instruction of cooking Rhine potatoes with cumin and spicy cheese
1. Wash potatoes thoroughly and cut in half lengthwise.
2. Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil (silicone is not). Sprinkle potatoes with butter on top and put the peel on the bottom of the form.
3. Sprinkle with salt and cumin. Bake in a preheated 175 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. To check the readiness with a sharp knife.
4. To cook spicy cheese, you will need to add gradually the cream and grind in a blender until creamy and smooth. If the mass is thick - add more cream. Add the chopped garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve the potatoes with the cheese sauce. Bon appetit!