Knight of the sausage
217 - -
If You, like me, love the fat, then this recipe is for You. Fragrant potato sausage with bacon and sour cabbage - tasting one, it is impossible to stop.
Ingredients for Knight of the sausage
- Potatoes - 1 kg
- Bow white - 2 PCs
- Fat - 250 g
- Sauerkraut - 250 g
- Yolk egg - 3 PCs
- Cream - 3 tbsp.
- Black pepper
- Potato starch
Step by step instruction of cooking Knight of the sausage
1. Peel the potatoes and boil in lightly salted water for about 20 minutes. Drain the water and evaporate the excess moisture. Mash the potatoes into a puree.
2. Bacon cut into cubes (I had podcherevok with paprika and chilli, which gave the greater poignancy sausages). Fry in the pan.
3. Onion cut into dice and add to bacon, fry for about 3 minutes. Allow to cool. Fat to leave, to pour.
3. Sauerkraut finely chop and mix with potatoes, onions and bacon. Add the egg yolks and cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste, season with nutmeg. Get a nice soft and plastic mass.
4. From the warm dough formed into sausages the thickness of a large male finger and roll in starch. Fry in clarified butter on all sides.
You can serve it both warm and cold.
5. It is very tasty! Help yourself!