Potato loaf with bacon
102 - -
Much to my surprise, my previous prescription "Knight's sausage" was such a success that I decided to treat myself and Amateur fat another tasty dish. Again, the combination of potatoes, onion and bacon, but in the form of bread with sour cream. Try it, very unusual.
Ingredients for Potato loaf with bacon
- Potatoes - 1.25 kg
- Bow white - 2 PCs
- Fat - 100 g
- Cream - 200-250 ml
- Sour cream - 150 g
- Chicken egg - 4 PCs
- Black pepper
Step by step instruction of cooking Potato loaf with bacon
1. Raw peel the potatoes, grate and squeeze well (drain juice in a separate bowl).
2. Boiled potatoes mash into a puree and mix with raw potatoes. Add sour cream, cream and eggs. Stir well. Season with salt and pepper and season with nutmeg.
3. Finely chop the onion. The fat can be take raw, and I have boiled podcherevok with pepper. It also cut into small cubes and melt it in the pan. Add the onion and fry it until transparent. To cool down a bit.
4. Mix the potato mixture and bacon with onions.
5. From left potato juice gently drain the liquid and the starch, add to the dough.
7. The finished loaf cool slightly and cut into slices.
Pour the remaining sour cream.
Can be served with various salads.