Sweet and fragrant upside-down cake.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Prepare the products.
2. Sifted flour mixed with baking powder, cardamom and a pinch of salt.
3. Beat the egg, gradually adding the sugar, melted butter (30g) and sour cream.
4. To the resulting mixture gradually add the flour and whisk well.
5. Mix honey and melted butter (50 g), and evenly pour to the bottom of the form. I have a form with a diameter of 23 cm.
6. Top evenly distribute crushed walnuts.
7. Next, spread a layer of sliced feijoas.
8. Spread the dough on the filling and evenly distribute it.
9. Bake pie in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes.
10. The finished pie take out from the mold and overturn on a plate.