Maybe the German riders beer this starter is brand, don't know, unfortunately, was not in Germany, but I know for sure that this recipe is a great lifesaver. So, if You bought raw sausages for grilling, and they turned out to be a cracked shell, don't worry they will be used in this potato casserole. Original, simple casserole with potatoes and minced meat will come in handy in case of unexpected guests or for dinner.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings 4|
1. Finely chop the onion.
2. The meat removed from the shell and make small balls. If You do not have sausage meat and minced meat, then you need to add a bit of chopped bacon and season with garlic and your favorite spices.
3. Potatoes to grate on a medium grater and leave in the water below it is not dark. Then drain in a sieve to drain the water.
4. In a pan heat butter and fry onion until transparent. Add the beef and fry well.
5. Stir in the stuffing, the potatoes, season with salt, pepper and oregano and then for a further 3 minutes.
6. Form for baking grease and put it in the prepared weight. Sprinkle with cumin and bake in a preheated 220 (with convection up to 200) degree oven for about 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.