Recently discovered fish, pampanito or its other name - star oil. Insanely delicious and healthy fish. The advantage of it is that, pampanito feeds on small fish, squid and crustaceans, and this explains the absence of sharp fishy odor. Of course, search for recipes how to cook and found this simple but very tasty recipe for cooking this fish. Fish comes out tender, juicy and flavorful. Now cook it just so.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Fish wash, remove the backbone, fins and rib bones. Ie, separate the fillet, but leave the skin.
2. Cut into portions. I flogged the skin so that during roasting the fish are not badly curled into a ring.
3. Put on a hot frying pan, sear on all sides.
4. Add the peas and leeks, cut into rings.
5. Pour the sour cream with water, throw a Bay leaf, chili pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
The perfect side dish for fish - potatoes with butter. Bon appetit!