128 - -
Roll in the style of "military" will decorate a festive table on the Fatherland defender's Day and surprise Your guests with its delicate flavor!
for 23rd of February
Ingredients for Roll "Camouflage"
- Spinach - 400 g
- Wild rice - 100 g
- Mascarpone - 250 g
- Cheese curd - 150 g
- Chicken egg - 5 PCs
- Sour cream - 4 tbsp
- Flour - 7 tbsp
- Black pepper
Step by step instruction of cooking Roll "Camouflage"
1. Spinach to defrost and grind in a blender.
2. Wild rice ("bubble" from "Mistral") wash, boil according to package instructions, then cool.
3. Proteins separated from the yolks. Mix the egg yolks with mascarpone cheese (250g), add the spinach, flour, salt and mix well.
4. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt.
5. Proteins gently stir in cream and spinach a lot.
6. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Baking tray lay a baking paper and evenly spread it with creamy spinach a lot. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Wild rice mix with cottage cheese (150g) and sour cream, add salt, pepper and mix well (you can also add any spices according to Your taste, such as herbes de Provence).
8. Apply cheese-rice mass in a spinach base.
9. Gently roll roll and send it at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
10. After cooling, sprinkle the roll grated on a fine grater Parmesan and decorate according to Your taste (I have the stars of cucumber, red bell pepper and Parmesan).
Bon appetit to all the defenders of the Fatherland!