The season of exams, and since lately I don't eat chocolate, had to prepare something that would give energy and was very tasty. The choice fell on bars granola (muesli), which I used to eat almost every day. Recipes I searched for a very long time, but could not choose which one is suitable for me, so I combined a few and got your. The granola turned out very flavorful and delicious: candied melon with blueberries gave a wonderful combination, and the caramel cinnamon give a unique smell! Going to cook the girlfriend and my mom for the summer, in the store to buy more will not! Bon appetit, AA.
|Cooking time 20 minutes||Number of servings 10|
Melon and candied fruit cut into small cubes.
- Nuts, candied fruits, cereals, berries mix, best with a whisk.
- Add honey and cinnamon, mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Baking tray lay a parchment, put the weight and level.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees, bake the granola at the same temperature for 10 minutes.
- Ready-made granola to cool, it will acquire a light tan color.
- Cook the sugar syrup to melt the first part of sugar, then add water and mix quickly - pour the granola.
- Then cook the caramel with the cinnamon. To the remaining sugar add the cinnamon and boil the syrup by analogy first, pour the granola.
- Leave the granola for 3 hours under pressure.
- After some time cut into pieces or strips.