Fruit, rice "cheesecakes"
202 - 2 порции
A delicate fruity-rice "cheesecakes" successfully diversify Your Breakfast will fill your body with nutrients and help to boost your energy before a working day.
Ingredients for Fruit, rice "cheesecakes"
- Figure - 0,6 stack.
- Apple - 2 PCs
- Banana - 1 piece
- Date - 6 PCs
- Flour flax - 1 tbsp
- Raisins - 1 Gorst.
- Vanilla essence - 0.5 tsp.
- Oat flakes - 0,5 stack.
- Olive oil
Step by step instruction of cooking Fruit, rice "cheesecakes"
1. Boil the rice "bubble MIX" from "Mistral". For this you need to fill up the mix parboiled and wild rice in a saucepan with water in the ratio 1:2,5, bring to a boil, then cover tightly and cook over low heat 30-35 minutes, until the rice absorbs all the water. Remove the pan from the heat and leave the rice under the lid for another 5-10 minutes, then remove the lid and let the rice completely cool. You should get approx 300g of cooked rice.
2. Apples peel and core, cut into slices and RUB them on a fine grater (or chop with a blender). Then squeeze grated apples with juice, we will only need the Apple cake.
3. Dates, cut lengthwise, remove the bone, and the flesh is finely chopped.
4. Banana peel and mash with a fork.
5. In a bowl with the cooled rice add Apple cake, chopped dates, banana, raisins, Flaxseed meal and vanilla extract, all mix well and allow the mixture to stand for 3-5 minutes.
6. From the resulting mixture to form a small "cheesecakes".
7. Roll "cheesecakes" oat flakes.
8. On a well-heated pan add the olive oil, lay out our "cheesecakes", then reduce the heat to medium and fry them until Golden brown, gently turning.
From this quantity of ingredients is obtained 6-7 "cheesecakes".
Also note that this dish is not intended for long-term storage, however, the next day (after refrigeration) it retains all its flavor and it can be easily reheated in the microwave.
Recipe found on the Internet, I thank you for the recipe, Y. Amelina.