Baumkuchen home classic
96 90 минут -
I present to you the option of pie "Baumkuchen ". To the present day, has not yet decided to put the recipe on the website, I thought that this cake is a traditional Polish (sekacz). But decided to check the order before placing it on the site, and found to my surprise that he was German. I am disappointed that misled my friends from Ukraine, when I took them for a visit and were treated to "Polish" pie. It was-passed, come - corrected. Rate you taste it. Bon APPETITE IN 100 g of finished product contains: Proteins-7.6 g; Carbs-41.5 g; Fats-28,1 g; Caloric value-kcal 449,3.
Ingredients for Baumkuchen home classic
- Flour - 130 g
- Potato starch - 100 g
- Brown sugar - 220 g
- Butter - 250 g
- Chicken egg - 6 PCs
- Almonds - 80 g
- Vanilla sugar - 20 g
- Rum - 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 30 g
- Olive oil
Step by step instruction of cooking Baumkuchen home classic
Our ingredients are.
Almonds fry in a pan.
Grind the almonds in a blender, with moderation, do not bring to the state "clay".
1. Melted butter mixed with sugar.
2. Enter the mass in one egg yolk.
3. Add the rum.
3. Enter chopped nuts.
1. Add the vanilla sugar and cinnamon Laurel (ground)
2. Gradually introduce the flour and potato starch.
3. Whisk egg whites with lemon juice.
3. Enter the resulting protein mass and gently stir with a spoon.
Turn on the oven with the function of "top & grill" and heat up to 200*
1. The batter should be slightly less than the Browns.
2. The bottom of the form vystelim baking paper and grease the form with olive oil.
3. On each layer pour in form 3-4 tablespoons of dough.
4. Bake for about 5 minutes on the second shelf from the top.
And repeat this action, each time pouring a new portion of the test on the already baked layer until all the dough is over.
Allow to cool for about an hour.
Our handsome ready.
Cut into thin slices.
This is a rich and nutritious cake. Served thinly sliced, allowing you to enjoy its elegant taste. And at the same time to stop in time, not overeating to the loss of pulse :-)
Does not use any additives like jam, jam, etc.