Risotto with bacon and spinach
0.5k - -
Simple to prepare, tasty dish will delight your family and make a little bit of spring mood.
Ingredients for Risotto with bacon and spinach
- Butter - 50 g
- Parmesan - 50 g
- Broth - 500 ml
- Dry white wine - 100 ml
- Spinach - 1 Puig.
- Figure - 1 Cup.
- Garlic - 1 tooth.
- Shallots - 2 PCs
- Bacon - 5 PCs
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper - to taste
Step by step instruction of cooking Risotto with bacon and spinach
1. Bacon fry in a dry pan, remove to a plate.
2. Spinach and blanch a few seconds in boiling water, remove and rinse with cold water. Blend in a blender.
3. In a pan add butter and olive oil.
Onion cut into small cubes and fry until transparent.
Then add chopped garlic and fry another 30 seconds.
Add the rice, mix well.
Pour in the wine and cook until wine has evaporated.
4. Then pour 150 - 200 ml of broth and cook, stirring occasionally, until it "evaporate". Add the broth gradually, one ladle, until the rice is cooked to the desired creamy consistency. Add the spinach, mix well.
Then add grated on a fine grater cheese, mix well. Season with salt and pepper, add the lemon juice to taste.
5. Serve with slices of crispy bacon.
6. Bon appetit!