Lemon cupcakes "Symphony"
331 - 12 порции
Very tasty cupcakes. The muffins go perfectly with the lemon cream. And the cream so delicious, I ate it with a spoon :) to Cook and want to cook as quickly over. These cupcakes are so tender and tasty that even tea or coffee don't need them, but they are not superfluous!
Ingredients for Lemon cupcakes "Symphony"
- Cream cheese - 225 g
- Butter - 6 tbsp.
- Honey - 1 Cup.
- Flour - 2 stack.
- Leavening agent - 2 tsp.
- Soda - 1/4 tsp
- Ricotta - 1/2 stack.
- Vegetable oil - 1/2 stack.
- Lemon - 3 tbsp.
- Chicken egg
- Sour cream - 3/4 stack.
Step by step instruction of cooking Lemon cupcakes "Symphony"
1. Beat the cream cheese room temp. on medium speed of mixer 3 minutes.
2. Add butter and 1 tbsp of zest - whisk until smooth.
3. Add 1/3 Cup. honey, vanilla and 1/8 tsp salt. Stir until smooth.
4. Cream put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
5. Connect 2/3 Cup of honey, ricotta, butter, 2 tbsp zest and vanilla, whisk until smooth.
6. To the mixture add the eggs and yolk, whisk until smooth.
7. Flour, baking powder, soda and 1/2 tsp salt - mix well.
8. 1/3 of the flour mixture stir the blade with the egg mixture until smooth.
9. To our mixture add 1/2 of the sour cream and again stir with a spatula until smooth and until the end.
10. Distribute batter to 12 cups for muffins.
11. Bake for 25 minutes at 175*C.
12. Allow to cool and lubricate the cream, if you have the extra lemon, then grate the zest and posypte on top of the cream.