Quail stuffed with vegetables and rice with herbs
79 - -
Vegetables for stuffing quail can take according to your taste.
Ingredients for Quail stuffed with vegetables and rice with herbs
- Quail - 2 PCs
- Pepper - 1 piece
- Onion - 1 piece
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Figure - 100 g
- Water - 200 ml
- Quail egg - 2 PCs
- Cherry tomatoes
Step by step instruction of cooking Quail stuffed with vegetables and rice with herbs
1. Quail sea salt and Italian herbs, leave on for 30 minutes.
2. Onion and pepper cut into small dice. In skillet, heat oil. fry the pepper with the onion for a few minutes. Vegetables should remain crunchy.
3. Stuff the quails with vegetables, put in a baking dish. Cover with foil. Preheat the oven to 180C. To submit the form to the oven and cook about 40 minutes. Time depends on meat quality. At the end of cooking remove foil and cook until lightly browned quail.
4. Boil the rice in salted water according to the instructions on the package, at the end of cooking add the Italian herbs.
5. Quail eggs boil, peel and cut into 2 halves. Tomato cut into 2 halves. Serve rice with quail, tomatoes, black olives, garnished with halves of eggs and greens.