A thick soup "Summer ecstasy" with meatballs
75 60 минут 4 порции
The soup was prepared under the guidance of his wife. Where she got the recipe - secret. After tasting the cooked dish, we decided to call it that. Really, really tasty.
Ingredients for A thick soup "Summer ecstasy" with meatballs
- Zucchini - 2 PCs
- Pepper - 2 PCs
- Potatoes - 4 PCs
- Carrots - 2 PCs
- Onion - 1 piece
- Garlic - 3 tooth.
- Tomato - 4 PCs
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp
- Minced meat - 500 g
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Bay leaf - 3 PCs
Step by step instruction of cooking A thick soup "Summer ecstasy" with meatballs
1. Vegetables wash, peel. Zucchini, peppers and potatoes cut into small cubes. Carrots cut into slices.
2. Vegetables lightly fry in vegetable oil. Put into a saucepan, pour 2-3 cups of water (who loves thicker enough for 2 cups), cover and cook on low heat for 20 minutes (important not to digest, but it will not taste good!)
3. Onions and garlic cut into cubes and fry 5 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste. Stir and simmer another 5 minutes.
4. Prepare meatballs. The bread will soak, squeeze, mix with minced meat, egg, salt and pepper. Make small meatballs and put them in soup, add stewed tomatoes, spices to taste and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Pour on plates, sprinkle with herbs, allow to cool a little, and calls all to the table.