This is my first recipe on a cooking site "cook". I checked recently, I was attracted by a huge number of recipes. Hope and my have place. And so, I offer you a recipe very useful dessert with Chinese plum - lychee.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Fresh cherries, remove pits and squeeze the juice ( a juicer, improvised means, using cheesecloth), dilute it 1:1 with water
2. Add sugar and boil, remove the foam, preferably the juice strain through several layers of cheesecloth. ( that the juice was made as transparent as possible).
3. To the juice add the gelatine and leave to swell. As the gelatin swells ( may take time from 20 to 40 minutes) to dissolve it on a slow fire or in a microwave oven.
4. Litchi peel gently from side to make an incision and remove the bone, in this step, you do everything carefully, so as not to damage the rounded shape of the fruit.
5. Lychee put into molds and pour gelatin mixture. Put into the refrigerator until fully cured.